Wednesday, June 11, 2008

An Overdue Update on Triniti...

After hearing this comment from my sister yesterday, "By the time you update your Blog again, Triniti will be in the triple digits," I figured I better update my Blog...QUICK! :) I haven't been taking a lot of pictures recently, as nothing exciting has been going on. However, rest assured all of you out there who are looking for updates of the Princess everyday, there will be lots to Blog about shortly. Triniti will get her 3-month pictures taken by Michelle this Saturday, she will turn 3 months old on Sunday, and Sunday is Father's Day. So check back this weekend for more updates. For now, you can look at another milestone in Triniti's life...

*Similar to the Bumbo and Bebe Pod chairs, we bought Triniti the Summer 3-Stage Super Seat. Look at the picture all the way at the bottom to see what will be added to the chair as Triniti gets older.

~The box recommends starting your child in this seat at 4 months, but since Triniti has been able to hold her head up for quite some time, we thought she might be ready. So this is Triniti modeling her new chair last Sunday evening. ~

~Above, she is clearly much more interested in the Celtics/Lakers game than she is smiling for Mommy. Like Daddy, Like Daughter, huh?!?~

~At first when I saw CJ trying to "feed" our daughter a popcicle, I started to freak out! But then I remembered that they are sugar free, and he is obviously not sticking it in her mouth. She didn't quite know what to expect from the new cold sensation on her lips.~


~We're not quite sure what this face above is telling us...does she want more of the popcicle, or has she had enough??~

~Once the popcicle was taken away, she resorted to her hands...not so cold or tasty, but they'll do.~



*And finally, below, is the picture of what Triniti's new seat will look like once she gets older and becomes interested in toys. And then when she outgrows the toys, the yellow foam insert can be taken out, and she can use the blue chair as a booster seat.



*So there you have it...an update of the Princess...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't think of a more perfect b-day present than to log on to your blog and have an update. I am looking so forward to seeing my little teacup in about a month.