Sorry that there have been no updates of the Princess and her family in well over a week. Due to lack of time and lack of anything exciting going on around here, the Blog has been put on the back burner...but not forever. My parents arrive very late tonight from Tennessee and will be with us through Sunday afternoon. Of course there was an obvious assumption that they would want to give CJ's Mom a break from watching Triniti for a week so that they could have her all to themselves while CJ and I are at work. So starting tomorrow, Triniti will have not one, but two people taking care of her during the day (at night she'll have 4...what a lucky duck)!! I'll try to be more faithful about taking pictures with my family...and then post them later this week.
Also, coming soon will be Triniti's 6-month pictures. Okay, okay, I know she won't turn 6 months old until September 15th, but a friend of ours from Churh, Geoff, asked us if he could take pictures of Triniti for a) practice and b) his growing portfolio. He began photography this past January, and he does an excellent job!!! CJ and I didn't even have to think about our answer. We said, "Yes! Of course you can take pictures of Triniti. Just tell us the time and place, and we'll be there." So Triniti had her 3rd official photo shoot this past Sunday after Church. I won't spill the juicy details, but there are some great photos that I absolutely cannot wait to post on my Blog. We should get a cd of the pics in about 2 weeks (right when Triniti is officially turning 6 months old). So even though the pictures were taken when she was 5.5 months old, we're going to consider these her 6 month pictures. Praise God for sending us someone so that I wouldn't have to go to a studio. Not that I am against studios, but Michelle and Geoff don't have time limits, nor do they have people waiting in line to go after you. They take their time, retake shot after shot until they get "the perfect shot," are patient with a baby's needs, and are able to use their creativity in ways that a studio cannot. So I'm a little partial to Michelle and Geoff.
So be looking for the Princess's 6-month pictures in a couple of weeks. Just to give you a sneak peak of what's coming in the pictures...
1) Building a Sand Castle
2) Who Knew Tissue Paper Could be so Much Fun?
3) Triniti, Daddy, and a Bouncing Ball...
4) Bible Verse
5) Where's Triniti???
3 comments:
I cannot wait to see my little teacup's pics. Or should I say "litte teacup." Either way, I'm sure she's absolutely adorable. I wish I could be up there this week as well. I miss you all.
Looking forward to seeing new pictures of your beauiful princess. Hope you all have a wonderful time with your parents.
Haha.. I think I'm lucky if I get one post in a week! Keep it up, though! It's great to see picture updates!
Post a Comment