Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Triniti's 6-Month Check-up...

Sorry...still no pictures to update with. However, I promise pictures this weekend. Triniti's 6-month photos will be posted soon (and they are amazing...I've already had a sneak peek)!!! But for an update on The Princess...

Even though Triniti technically won't turn 6 months old until next Monday, CJ and I took her to her 6-month check-up yesterday evening. She had to receive one extra vaccination since the Pediatric clinic was out last time. :( Triniti did great...she just cried when she got poked, but as soon as it was all over, so were her tears. And she got a special pink band-aid with white hearts all over it. :)

Triniti gets to start eating the Stage 2 baby foods...I'm looking forward to introducing our non-picky eater to new foods. We've also started her on a sippy cup already...I do have a picture of that, but it's not uploaded to my computer yet (sorry...being back at work and being so busy at night running here and there is wearing me out!!!). She's doing pretty well with the sippy cup. I hope to wean her completely off of bottles by a year old. Believe it or not, my Dad took me off of bottles at 6 months...there was no weaning...it was done cold Turkey!!! So I figured if I could be off of them at Triniti's current age, then we should have no problem getting her off of them in the next few months.

Check back in a few days for some awesome pictures of Triniti...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I enjoyed the video that dad took while they were up there. I miss holding and kissing my little teacup. She is so beautiful. Hopefully I will be able to come up for Thanksgiving.

Gram said...

All these new things you're going to be trying, Doll-baby! How FUN! But, it also means that you are growing up wayyyyy too fast. Gram and Pappaw miss you so very much! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Kelly B said...

Hey Lor... sorry I have been so absentee. It's been ridiculous around here. Triniti looks beautiful, as do you, as does the Colbert trio all together. I trust things are going well, and I love the new pix! Also, I am going to try Kaity on the sippy. Miranda is still a bear about the 'baba' at 22 months! Hope we can hook up soon... miss you lots!