
~The above picture has been put into my "favorite pictures of Triniti" group. I think the look on her face is just so precious...she looks so innocent and angelic to me (which of course she is). However, the picture below looks like she's cooking up some mischief in that little head of hers.~

~And finally, another video of Trin (and CJ). I think this one is quite humorous (thanks to CJ), but there is a cute surprise from Triniti at the end.~








5 comments:
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Maybe she'll talk for us next time if CJ will let her get a word in edge wise...lol. Just kidding, Ceej. I did enjoy her waving bye-bye. I also enjoyed the basket ball rap about her bouncing cause she's cute and not tall.
She is such a sweet baby girl. I love her wave good bye. Time goes by so quickly, she is learning so much. She seems like a very smart little girl.
i didn't even know she was waving!
Seriously Lori, her eyes in that first picture are breathtaking!
Lori she is getting so big. She just gets cuter and cuter. And now I noticed that your sister said the same thing. I guess great mind think alike. Hope everything else is well.
Triniti: seeing as you were getting "ready to fly" in the one picture, might I suggest you just fly on down to Gram's house for a visit? =) Miss you so much, xoxoxo
Post a Comment