Friday, November 07, 2008

Nearing the End of 7 Months...

As Triniti nears the end of being 7 months, she has two more things to announce:

1) Her 3rd tooth has officially arrived and joined the other two bottom teeth. One would never know about it because Triniti does not fuss at all.
2) She now "clucks." (I will try to get some videotape of her clucking...she really gets a kick out of doing that.)


~To me, she looks just like CJ in the above picture. Women always ask me, Don't you just get so mad when people tell you that Triniti looks like CJ?, to which I reply, Absolutely not! CJ's gorgeous, so why wouldn't I want my daughter looking like him? :)~


~Remember the cradle that my Dad made for Triniti's dolls last Christmas? Michelle took pictures of her in it when she was 2 weeks old. And she still fits in it.~


~Can this smile get any cuter? It melts my heart. Pictured with Trin is her very special bear that came especially from her Pappaw. Hopefully she'll come up with a much more clever name for her bear than the one I came up with for my bear that my Dad bought especially for me when I was 6 years old (in case you're wondering, I named my bear Beary). :)~


3 comments:

Gram said...

YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! I finally get to leave the FIRST comment!! =) What an awesome surprise to pull up your blog and see my Doll-baby! Talk about a perfect way to end a great day! And yes, I would agree; she definitely looks like her handsome Daddy =) She has your cheeks, though (at least the cheeks you had when you were her age). Just can't WAIT to hug her in person... xoxo, Gram

Anonymous said...

I am not just saying this because she is my niece but she is so beautiful...and why would she be any different with two beautiful parents? I love the fact that she's smiling more in the pics. I'm sure she'll come up with something a little different than "Beary." Perhaps she'll name her bear "Browny" since it is brown in color. I also came up with the perfect solution to the "where should Trini sleep at Christmas time" problem...she should sleep with me at my house. I'm not quite sure why no one has thought of that until now. Seems obvious to me.

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

I love all her smiles. How beautiful!!!