I'm not so sure that I love pics of her "all bundled up"... it keeps me from seeing those lucious squeezables! =) Nevertheless, she IS adorable... whatever did I do, to deserve the greatest and most wonderful grandchild that God ever bestowed upon the earth? (Can you say, "Gram is biased"?) xoxo
Kelsey says, "She's a gorgeous little thing!" Kaylan says "AAHH, she's so precious." The pictures of her in the jean jacket are adorable! I know your parents can't wait to see her!
4 comments:
I don't know how many times I can say this but she is so adorable. I love pics of her all bundled up. Less than two months...
I'm not so sure that I love pics of her "all bundled up"... it keeps me from seeing those lucious squeezables! =) Nevertheless, she IS adorable... whatever did I do, to deserve the greatest and most wonderful grandchild that God ever bestowed upon the earth? (Can you say, "Gram is biased"?) xoxo
i think kids look the cutest in jean jackets! really cute pictures!
Kelsey says, "She's a gorgeous little thing!" Kaylan says "AAHH, she's so precious." The pictures of her in the jean jacket are adorable! I know your parents can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment