
*No trip would be complete without Gram and Pappaw bringing The Princess some gifts. Below, Triniti is quickly falling in love with her "Baby's First Christmas" teddy bear...

*Triniti's very first ornament...
*And her second ornament...of course...a tiara for The Princess...


*And now Triniti's first Thanksgiving begins. Last year CJ and I went to the Museum of Science & Industry on Thanksgiving morning to see all of the Christmas trees from around the world. As soon as we got there, I got the brilliant idea (haha) of starting an "annual Colbert family Thanksgiving tradition." So below is our 2nd annual Colbert family tradition of starting out Thanksgiving at the Museum...

*Italy's beautiful Nativity scene, above.

*Can you see us above???




*After the Museum, CJ, Triniti, and I went over to CJ's Auntie's house for a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. Triniti enjoyed the homemade macaroni -n- cheese, candied yams, and banana pudding! I told CJ's Auntie that Triniti will want to eat like that everyday!
*Of course CJ and I are SO thankful this year to have a new addition to our family to share the holidays with. Life would certainly not be the same without our Princess...we are so thankful for her. God has blessed us so much and we cannot thank Him enough. We are also thankful that my parents were able to drive up from Tennessee to spend several days with us...it's so nice having them here. We're sad that Auntie Shanny couldn't come with, but we are thankful for the time we'll soon have with her in Tennessee at Christmas! We love and miss you Auntie Shanny!!!
We are so thankful for CJ's Mom, Nana, and her willingness to help out with Triniti while CJ and I work. We cannot thank her enough for the blessing that she is to us! We're thankful for the jobs that God has blessed us with. It seems that so many of our friends lately have been losing their jobs. We're blessed to have our employment.
I know I could sit here all day and list people and things that I am thankful for...I'll just list a few more. :) I am truly thankful for the husband that God blessed me with. I may not always show it, but babe, I fall more in love with you each day and I couldn't be more thankful that God brought you into my life four years ago. You are beautiful on the inside and out and I love living life with you. I am thankful for the special friends God has placed in my life...the ones that I can call on at anytime...thank you for your friendship. I'm thankful for our Church, Living Word, and the loving family in Christ that we have to fellowship with. I'm thankful for my 22 students and the impact that each one of them have on my life.
Thank you God...thank you for everything!!!





2 comments:
My little teacup is so precious. Next year I'll be able to spend Thanksgiving with you guys. I was so excited to see what shirt she had on...I'm glad it still fits her. I hope you are feeling better. I felt helpless last night.
Looks like you all had a great time. Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment