Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend Continued...

*Below are some pictures that my Dad took of Triniti this week...and be sure to see Trin's special picture at the very, very bottom!!!


*Above is what we're calling Trin's "Snicker Face." She really
enjoys scrunching up her nose and breathing in and out really
fast. It's quite adorable.



*I just love this shirt that my sister got for Trin during her
trip to NYC.




*Mommy, Daddy, and their Lil' Muffin...



*And last but not least...Trin's very first visit to see Santa Claus. CJ and I decided when I was pregnant last year that we were not going to have Triniti believe in Santa, but I still thought it would be cute to have her picture taken with him. Although we couldn't get a smile out of her (surprise! surprise!), she never shed a tear or got fussy. She was quite intrigued with Santa's beard and glasses.
*Thanksgiving weekend may not have been complete without a trip to the emergency room Friday night!!! Those of you who know me well know that I have suffered from Migraines my entire life. Most weeks I get headaches several times a week, but I'm pretty used to them, so they aren't so bothersome as I get older. Well, Friday an excruciating Migraine attacked me, causing me to vomit a total of 6 times within about 4 hours. Thank God my parents were here. My Mom stayed at home with Triniti while CJ and my Dad rushed me to the emergency room. I had to be hooked up to an I.V. with 1,000 ml of Sodium Chloride because I was dehydrated. I then received a shot of Demerol to help ease the pain. I was still extremely worn out all day yesterday and had a headache most of the day, but nothing as severe as Friday. I am so thankful that God healed me...it was a rough day!!!
*Stay tuned for more Christmas pictures in the near future!!!

2 comments:

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

Those are really good pictures of Triniti. She gets prettier with every post. So amazing how that is even possible. I am so glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope you have a relaxing work week after all of that.

Anonymous said...

Wow...Trin has some animated faces. I cannot see them for myself. I am glad you are feeling better. Oh, and I believe she is really looking like CJ in most of those pics.