Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Princess Turns Double Digits...

*The time has finally come for Triniti to say goodbye to the single months of life and hello to the double digits!!! As bittersweet as it is for me to announce, The Princess turns 10 months old today. I feel like I say the same exact thing each and every month (just in a slightly different way), but it is a severe understatement when I say that I cannot believe my baby will be a year old in just 59 days!!! And I know the greater majority of parents out there feel the same way as me. So without further delay...I introduce to you The Princess of Double Digits...




*You just gotta love that smile...how can it not brighten up my day?






*Above, Triniti is being silly and chewing on my camera's cord.


*Above, she looks like she's ready to get into something she
knows she's not supposed to!!!
Triniti's Top 10 at 10 Months
*Sprint-crawls around the house
*Pulls herself up on furniture
*Says "Dada" and "Mama" discriminately
*Says "Nana," "Baba," "Wawa," "Ow," and "Wow" indiscriminately
*Says and waves "Bye Bye"
*Loves pretty much any food imaginable, but has a few faves (Yogurt, Cheese, Bread, Applesauce, Ground Beef, and Daddy's and Mommy's dessert)
*Continues to sleep 12-13 hours through the night
*Loves trying to get to the cords around the house before Daddy or Mommy says "No"
*Still loves bathtime...she gets a smile on her face when asked, "Triniti, would you like to take a bath?"
*Runs laps around her activity center...it's a sight to see!!

*And finally, a video below. It's 2 minutes long, and I'm sure you'll begin to wonder, "Is Triniti going to do anything special ever??" If you care to endure the entire length of the video, Triniti will do something for you near the end...

5 comments:

Gram said...

Hello, Doll-Baby!!
You made Gram & Pappaw's day!! Pappaw said it's good to see you pulling yourself up. We heard you whisper "bye-bye", all the way in Tennessee! Gram clapped when you stood up... did you hear me? =) Pappaw said to keep working at it, and maybe by the time we come to your house, you'll be walking. THEN, the fun really begins for Mommy & Daddy... look out!! xoxo

Gram said...

Hi, Doll-Baby!!
You made Gram & Pappaw's day!! It was fun, watching you pull yourself up... Gram clapped for you... did you hear me? We could hear you whisper "bye-bye" all the way down in Tennessee... Pappaw said to keep working at it and maybe by the time we come for your birthday, you'll be walking. THEN, the real fun begins for Mommy & Daddy! Look out!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Awww! No video is boring that includes my little teacup. I still love how she uses her feet a little to crawl. I could hear her whispered "bye bye" even though it was very quiet. She'll be running around the activity center without being in the seat by her birthday. If you think of it...I wouldn't mind seeing a video of her running around it like you always talk about. It sounds funny.

Anonymous said...

How cute! She very well may be walking on her first Birthday! Braden was and then I asked myself why I was in such a hurry for him to walk! get your running shoes ready Lori! :)

She is too cute! Braden was watching with me and saying "byebye" too!

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

Wow 10 months already. It goes by so fast, you are going to blink and it will be 10 years. She is so beautiful and such a smart little girl. Enjoy every milestone.