*As requested, Auntie Shanny, this video is for you!!! I think you'll enjoy watching your Little Teacup running laps around her activity center...as well as a special wave just to you. ;) We love you!!!
*PS: I forgot to mention in yesterday's blog entry that Triniti now has 8 teeth! She has 4 on the top and 4 on the bottom to match. And she uses all 8 teeth very well to eat anything and everything imaginable!!!
2 comments:
Triniti...you are just too adorable for words. I love the track racing you do...similar to Nascar. The only direction they know is right. I was thinking about your birthday cake last night as I went to sleep...I'm excited to make it for you. Do you have any specific ideas? I'm still thinking frilly and girly. With lots of pinks and browns.
Doll-Baby, your latest video was the bright spot in Pappaw's day, after working 14 hours and traveling 2 hours to/from work. Your are a bright spot in BOTH of our lives and we love you so much! Love, Gram xo xo
Post a Comment