*Lately, Triniti has become quite verbal with her toys. On her changing table sits a penguin beanie baby (from her beloved "Aunt" Pam Pals) that she converses with each time I change her. This morning, she was getting quite vocal with her eggs (a part of the shopping cart that her Auntie Shanny got her for Christmas). She was going to town, so I just had to grab the video camera and show you for yourself. Enjoy!
3 comments:
I think, given a skillet and spatula, that Triniti could've made a mean plate of scrambled eggs! She was obviously worked up about SOMETHING! Remind me never to get on her "bad side" =) XOXO
Pappaw just watched this video and decided that Triniti was mad because the price of a carton of eggs has gone up so much! Also, he said if he didn't know better, there might've been a couple of 'swear' words in there! (just kidding)...
You know, I've always wondered why Triniti wasn't born with any of MY characteristics: she has her Daddy's skin and hair color, her Daddy & Pappaw's eye color, her Nanna's pretty dimples, her Mommy's cheeks, and Pappaw & Auntie Shanny's cleft chin... today, I realized she got GRAM'S "GIFT OF GAB" and I couldn't be prouder! =) xoxo
This is scary...I had my interpretation of Trin's outburst all ready to type and then I clicked on comments, saw Dad's and realized he stole it ahead of time! That is exactly what she is saying...she cannot believe the price of eggs! It's highway robbery! And when she turns to the camera, she asks you, the viewer, if you can believe the price of eggs. What a travesty.
Post a Comment