Saturday, January 31, 2009

Moment of Truth...

*The first time I heard this song, Moment of Truth (by Matthew West), I think I was moved to tears (not surprising for me, I know). And while the song is written for a man, I think the words certainly apply to women as well. With just watching the movie Fireproof for the first time last night, I feel this song is so appropriate. If interested, here is a video I found on You Tube to go along with the words. If you're in a struggling marriage or feeling on the verge of giving up, or even if the enemy is filling your mind up with negative thoughts about your spouse, go back to that "Moment of Truth" as talked about in the song.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is another song from that movie that I really like as well but I cannot remember the name of it. It's on our christian radio though. OH, it's something about love is not a fight, it's something worth fighting for.

Gram said...

Dad and I both watched the video together... we were both "choked up" by the time the song said, "It's a girl and she looks just like you!"... we've "been there, done that" twice, and there's no other feeling like it! (You and Shannon are life's greatest blessings in our lives). Love, Moomy xo