Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Night Out...

*The first picture below is the only picture I managed to capture the morning of Mother's Day last week before my too-old rechargeable battery for my camera decided to die for good. :(

*CJ and I attended our friend Yvonne's wedding last night. Weddings are primarily our only "dates" together. We enjoyed our night out. Of course we had to include The Princess in on a few pictures before we left...

*I think the picture below will be included in my "most faves" collection...
*Me & my lovely, beautiful Linds...
*Not quite sure what is going on with my eyes/facial expression below?!?...
*Umm, yeah...


*Note to family...I'm sure you were hoping to see more pics of The Princess. For now, your gorgeous son/lil b and daughter/sister will have to suffice...

4 comments:

Shan said...

Yes, well, you both are changing so much as well, it's nice to see updated pics of the happy couple. Cute dress, Lor.

Anonymous said...

I echo Shannon; it is nice to "see" both of you, too. 'Guess we'll just have to make a trip up there to see Doll-Baby... xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Oops; Shannon must not have signed out last time she used our computer, b/c the 2nd comment (and this one) are from Moomy...

Bipin Sen said...

i'm sure people like to be reminded time to time where the princess gets her good looks, and charming personality from! :-)