*Yes, I am fully aware that it's been awhile since I last updated my Blog. My dear hubby reminded me of this fact earlier today. Apparently he needs something to keep him from pure boredom at work. So Babe, this update is for you. Oh, and my dear family in Tennessee too. :) Enjoy!!!
*The first video is of Trin in her adorable new Puma outfit that she just had to have. ;) She's showing off her walking skills...and she even manages to get a little "Peek-a-Boo...I See You" in at the end...
*The second video shows how at the early age of 1, Triniti already has a passion for shoes. I guess that was inevitable, being that both of her parents have quite an obsession for shoes. However, Trin's obsession lately seems to be with MY shoes. See for yourself below...
2 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha! I got up before Pappaw and I got to see the videos FIRST!! =) As always, it was exciting to see you, Doll-Baby! 'Next thing you know, you'll be RUNNING through your house and there will be no stopping you... xoxo, Gram & Pappaw
Okay, 10 days ago you posted 2 new videos and updated your blog and no one else but me has commented?????? Come on people, this is my gorgeous grandbaby you are looking at... I know I'm not the only one who delights in her beauty and new 'tricks'... =)
PS/And I could use a new video...
Post a Comment