I don't know if this will make sense to you but it seems like Triniti's changing... like going from cute to pretty. Does that make sense? She's still baby-like but there's something so feminine and dainty that I see these days!
Forget pretty...my niece is drop dead gorgeous! Okay, so I'm a smidge biased. This child doesn't stand a chance to NOT be girly girly and high maintenance with her specific set of parents. I cannot wait to see her in July. I have a couple surprises. Which, I'll probably end up telling you since I cannot stand holding it in.
2 comments:
I don't know if this will make sense to you but it seems like Triniti's changing... like going from cute to pretty. Does that make sense? She's still baby-like but there's something so feminine and dainty that I see these days!
Forget pretty...my niece is drop dead gorgeous! Okay, so I'm a smidge biased. This child doesn't stand a chance to NOT be girly girly and high maintenance with her specific set of parents. I cannot wait to see her in July. I have a couple surprises. Which, I'll probably end up telling you since I cannot stand holding it in.
Post a Comment