She's been doing well since 8:30 this morning. She'll probably be starving tomorrow or Monday. Below you can see her enjoying her Popsicle all by herself like a big girl. At one point, I tried to help her hold it and she gave me a very adamant "NO!" and pulled the Popsicle away. I guess she figures she can do it just fine on her own...little miss independent. Hmm...wonder where she gets that from?!? ;)
Saturday, June 06, 2009
A Rough 24 Hours for Triniti...
*The day my summer vacation began, poor Trin got hit with a virus! Yesterday (Friday), Trin went to school with me for my last hour of work. She was doing well and took a nice, long 3-hour nap in the afternoon. However, when she got up around 3:30 PM, I could tell something wasn't right with her. She didn't want to get down and play...she just wanted to sit on my lap with her head down. At 4:00, I decided to take her into my bedroom and lay down with her. Approximately 2 minutes later, she began vomiting...and that continued umpteen times until 8:30 this morning!!! I took her to Urgent Care last night, but they said there was nothing they could do. Since she continued to vomit every 1.5-2 hours throughout the night, woke up with diarrhea at 8:00 this morning, and then vomited again at 8:30, I took her in to her Pediatrician's office at 9:45 AM. There, they diagnosed her with some sort of virus (I guess there are plenty going around). She's been on a diet of Pedialyte, goldfish crackers, and Popsicles today. Until she went down for the night at 6:30, she kept asking for "gok," which means "milk." Unfortunately, the doctor recommended I not give her any milk until tomorrow morning. Instead, I would give her "juice" (really, Pedialyte).
She's been doing well since 8:30 this morning. She'll probably be starving tomorrow or Monday. Below you can see her enjoying her Popsicle all by herself like a big girl. At one point, I tried to help her hold it and she gave me a very adamant "NO!" and pulled the Popsicle away. I guess she figures she can do it just fine on her own...little miss independent. Hmm...wonder where she gets that from?!? ;)


She's been doing well since 8:30 this morning. She'll probably be starving tomorrow or Monday. Below you can see her enjoying her Popsicle all by herself like a big girl. At one point, I tried to help her hold it and she gave me a very adamant "NO!" and pulled the Popsicle away. I guess she figures she can do it just fine on her own...little miss independent. Hmm...wonder where she gets that from?!? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my sweet Doll-Baby! You are a vision of lovliness, even when you are ill =)
Gram and Pappaw are still praying for you; we are so glad you are feeling better! XO XO
poor little girl! just the bumps in the way of growing up! glad she survived the worst of it.
Post a Comment