Saturday, August 08, 2009

Video of Trin...

3 comments:

Gram said...

Gram has waited for this moment for months!! You not only made my day, you made my YEAR!! And yes, it WAS awesome, Triniti, and I have dried my tears enough to be able to send you this comment...

... whether you said "Gram" or not, you still are the BEST grandbaby EVER!! I love you, Doll-Baby. XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO

Auntie Shanny said...

What do you mean "whether she said gram or not, she did say "Gram" in her language. She said it even clearer this morning as I held her in the living room right after she woke up and she pointed to the kitchen while saying "Grim, Grim." I took her in there to the frig where she accurately pointed to you and said, "Grim," then pointed to dad and said, "Pappaw."

Anonymous said...

EASY, Auntie!! I meant she is the best grandbaby ever, no matter if she says "Gram" or if she doesn't. My love for Doll-Baby stays the same, "no matter what".