Sunday, September 27, 2009

Girl in the Silver Shoes...

*Trin kept asking for a cookie this morning, but once she realized that it wasn't a cookie that Mommy was eating, but rather a powdered-sugar donut, she quickly changed to do-nut? do-nut? Do you think she enjoyed her donut???



*I will give CJ FULL credit for picking out the shoes below...I just get credit for actually going to the store and buying them. ;)




*In the video below, Trin is dancing...

2 comments:

Gram said...

Awwwwwwww, wait 'til Pappaw gets up from his nap and sees THIS!!!

Loved your powder-sugar coated cleft chin!! And I thought you didn't look anything like our side of the family =)

Such a pretty girl!! Gram and Pappaw love you very much...XOXO

Anonymous said...

She just gets more adorable every day...how is that possible? And, I saw her wink a few times, it's just that she was also trying to round the corner on the camera as she did it. The shoes, and whole outfit, are very cute.