*I took Triniti in for her 18-month doctor visit last night (she'll technically be 18 months next Tuesday). I was wondering how the appointment would go because she is much more aware of things going on around her now than even three months ago at her last appointment. She completely amazed me!!! She was as happy as could be...singing and dancing all around the room. She repeated words and pointed to specific body parts on demand...and the best news...she barely even flinched when the nurse gave her a shot! No tears in the Princess's eyes...she took it like a champ! She loved her pretty pink bandaid with white hearts all over it. She thought it was a "ticker" (aka: sticker) on her leg. She is now vaccine-free until I take her for her Kindergarten physical (woo hoo!!!).
*On to the height/weight...
Trin weighed in at 26 pounds, 12 ounces...putting her in the 76th percentile!!!
She measured at a height of 31 3/4 inches...putting her right at the 50th percentile.
She went up about 30% in percentile in both both weight and height. She passed the 18-month Autism screening with an A+, and the doctor was very impressed with her language development.
Mommy's question during the visit?? Potty training tips!!! Yes, it's almost that time to officially start potty training. The doctor said that since Trin is showing such a great interest in her potty chair (that Gram bought her), I might as well give it a go. She was off of the bottle at 6 months and talking at 11 months...why not potty train at 18 months?? I'll keep you posted as to how that goes...especially now that I am back to working full-time out of the home. If any of you out there who have potty trained your child(ren) already have any helpful tips, please send them my way.
I'll try to post pictures soon (which means I actually have to take some pictures). :)
1 comment:
'Loved reading the Praise Report, even though I'd already heard it from you yesterday... SO proud of our Doll-Baby for being such a trooper at the Dr's Office!!
I would say I'm terribly disappointed w/no pics, but I'll get to see her in 8 days, so who needs a picture, huh? =)
Post a Comment