Saturday, January 09, 2010

Our "new" home is finally finished...

*First things first...I cannot post a Blog without updated pictures of The Princess for The Family. My sister bought Trin this adorable skirt for Christmas! These were taken last Sunday before Church...






*Okay, on to the reason for this post. We started redecorating our condo Thanksgiving weekend, and we just finished the final touches this past Thursday night. Of course CJ did 99.9% of the work while I made sure Trin stayed out of his way. :) We are so happy to finally be done. And while we have not moved into a new home, it sure does feel like it!

*Below is CJ's belated Christmas present. ;) We have agreed the last two Christmases to not buy each other gifts so that we could just concentrate on Triniti. Well, that kind of went out the window this year. While we didn't get one another anything to open on Christmas, (well, I cheated, but that's beside the point) we both did get a nice unexpected gift. My gift was our new kitchen table that was delivered in early December and CJ's was the nice new flat screet TV shown below...we just got it recently.

*I posted pictures of some of the rooms as we were finishing them up, so the first few may already look familiar...
*Our living room...

*Our dining room...

*The guest bathroom...

*Our bathroom (this was just finished Thursday night)...


*Our bedroom (finished last week)...

3 comments:

Gram said...

The house is beautiful, but what I want to know is: WHY IS MY DOLL-BABY CRYING IN THE VERY FIRST PICTURE????

It reminds me of pictures past when her mommy often seem to be doing the same thing when Pappaw took pictures!

xo, Gram

Anonymous said...

The bathroom and bedroom look very nice as does the tv and its stand. I'm sure it's fun to watch movies on...now all you need is a complete surround sound system. Maybe next Christmas.

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

Your house looks great Lori. Triniti is beautiful as usual. I love her skirt.