Monday, January 18, 2010

T Minus 2 Months...

*So we're under two months away until the Terrific Twos begin! I refuse to believe (or accept) that there is anything terrible about the twos. ;) Anyway, for the first 18 months of Trin's life, anyone with a camera was considered extremely blessed to capture a smile on this little girl's face! Then "Miss Bekki" started getting Trin to smile, and it appeared that all of our problems were solved. However, within the last 4 months, Trin has developed a fake smile (hmm...I wonder which parent she inherited that from?!?). Additionally, it's rather difficult to get Trin to look at the camera AND smile simultaneously. Maybe her year of being two will be a year of smiles (the real ones...not the fake ones)...





*Need I say more???
*On to other news...is it bad that my 22-month-old asks me, "Getting coffee?" each time we pass a Dunkin' Donuts, as well as asks for, "Hamburgers and Popeyes" for herself each time we pass a McDonald's??? I mean, it's not like she asks for fruits and veggies each time we pass the new Produce Depot in Dyer!!! Yikes! This girl knows what she likes (err...and what I like).

3 comments:

Gram said...

NOW our day is made!! Gram scanned the new pictures and showed Pappaw while he labored away on the treadmill... We need a new 'batch' to get at Walgreens, when you have time.

As far as the "Terrific Twos" go, neither you OR Shannon experienced the "terrible twos", so I'm with you in not believing or accepting that negative thinking! God has blessed you with a wonderful little girl... she is such a blessing to ALL who meet/know her!

As always, my love, Moomy XOXOxo

Anonymous said...

Terrible two's started at 18 months for us! And I firmly believe God blessed me with a wonderful child too (two of them actually!)! Just one that is full of energy and trying to exert his own independance!

Braden asks for a Happy Meal every time we pass a McDonald's too! I think its funny!

I can't believe how big Trin is getting! She's a doll!

Anonymous said...

Fake smile or not, she's still the most gorgeous tiny tot out there. I especially like the picture of her tilting her head and the one on top of her toy box. Less than two weeks and I can kiss those soft, chubby cheeks I miss so much.