*Triniti thoroughly enjoyed her second birthday. From the time she woke up until the time she went to bed, we celebrated! I lost count, but I'm sure we sang "Happy Birthday" to her at least a dozen times (and she sang to herself at least the same).
*We started off the day with balloons...
*On to the presents...
*After presents (and a much needed nap), we took Trin to Build-a-Bear for the first time. She chose a monkey as her animal...
*Back home with all of her birthday presents...
*Maxine (her new monkey) and her American Girl Bitty baby twins...
*Last but not least...her second cake (a Coldstone ice cream cake)...
*We put an "ooh ooh aah aah" monkey sound in her monkey, so the pictures below are of Trin imitating the sound...
*I took several videos today (and my Dad captured Trin singing "Happy Birthday" to herself. Check back soon for those videos)...
1 comment:
She is so pretty and her smile is priceless. Happy Birthday Triniti! Glad you all had such a great day of celebration.
Post a Comment