![]() |
| Personalize your own photo slideshow |
My Dear, Sweet Princess Triniti,
I am not sure where these past two years have gone, but they have been two of the best years of my life thus far. From your first cry to your first word to your first step to the first time you melted my heart with, “I love you,” you have been nothing but a joy and blessing to Daddy and me. You have such a sweet, loving spirit inside of you and you bring smiles and laughter to everyone you interact with. My prayer for you since I first found out I was pregnant has been that you would show God’s love to everyone you come in contact with…that people would be able to see God in you. I believe in your two precious years of life, my prayer has already been answered countless times. Daddy and I could not have asked God for a more “perfect” child to send to us. My heart is overwhelmed with joy to think that out of all of the daddies and mommies in the world, God chose US to be your parents. We’ll never be able to thank God enough for you.
I absolutely love listening to you pray to Jesus, sing your songs, and laugh, and I never get tired of hearing the words, “Hi Mommy!” when I get home from work or “I love you” when I call you on my lunch break. I can’t get enough of watching you comfort your friends at Church and Gymnastics when they are upset. I love your wild and crazy hair, your precious little hands as they pat my back when I hold you, and your deep, brown teddy-bear eyes, and your smile that is as bright as the sun.
Your 2nd birthday is officially here…and there is no place I’d rather be than here with you, holding you in my arms and kissing you all over your beautiful face. Happy Birthday Princess…I look forward to another wonderful year of your life.
Love,
Mommy xoxo

2 comments:
Very Cute! Never heard the song before, but its sweet! I hope Triniti has a very blessed birthday!
I watched this at work but without sound. I'll have to make sure and watch it again at Dad & Ma's asap. I can't believe how much she has grown.
Post a Comment