*We're down to 8 days until Trin's big day!!! I have something special for her to post on my Blog that day...something she won't appreciate until she gets older...but others can appreciate it for now. :) I can't believe my little baby will be two! She has one week left in the nursery at Church, and yesterday at Gymnastics, her teacher said she's too advanced for the class she's been in since she first started eight months ago, so starting next week she'll be moved up to the next class. When your child begins to "move up" in classes, you start to realize they are getting older. You just can't keep them a baby for life, nor would I want to do that. I so enjoy every part of Trin's growing up. And I am ready for the TERRIFIC TWO'S!!! Ready or not...we'll greet them on the 15th.
Sunday, March 07, 2010
Ready for a Party...
*Last night we attended an engagement party for a couple whose wedding both CJ and Trin will be in this August. Trin kept the crowd entertained all night...let's hope she does just as well as a flower girl this summer. :)




*We're down to 8 days until Trin's big day!!! I have something special for her to post on my Blog that day...something she won't appreciate until she gets older...but others can appreciate it for now. :) I can't believe my little baby will be two! She has one week left in the nursery at Church, and yesterday at Gymnastics, her teacher said she's too advanced for the class she's been in since she first started eight months ago, so starting next week she'll be moved up to the next class. When your child begins to "move up" in classes, you start to realize they are getting older. You just can't keep them a baby for life, nor would I want to do that. I so enjoy every part of Trin's growing up. And I am ready for the TERRIFIC TWO'S!!! Ready or not...we'll greet them on the 15th.
*We're down to 8 days until Trin's big day!!! I have something special for her to post on my Blog that day...something she won't appreciate until she gets older...but others can appreciate it for now. :) I can't believe my little baby will be two! She has one week left in the nursery at Church, and yesterday at Gymnastics, her teacher said she's too advanced for the class she's been in since she first started eight months ago, so starting next week she'll be moved up to the next class. When your child begins to "move up" in classes, you start to realize they are getting older. You just can't keep them a baby for life, nor would I want to do that. I so enjoy every part of Trin's growing up. And I am ready for the TERRIFIC TWO'S!!! Ready or not...we'll greet them on the 15th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Why so serious, Triniti? You'll probably be a model when you're older; you have many 'faces' to show the camera =) Gram and Pappaw can't wait to see you in... four days =)
Post a Comment