Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ladybug Triniti...

*For those of you who may remember from previous Blog posts, Trin LOVES pockets. In fact, she loves pockets so much that she gets rather upset when she's wearing an outfit with no pockets. So when she wore her Ladybug dress from Pappaw and Gram for the first time this past Sunday, she squealed with delight when she discovered that the big ladybugs on her dress were actually pockets! It's the little things in life that make this little girl a happy Princess...



*As awful as I realize vanity is, I can't help but think how cute it is that Trin has to look at (and verbally compliment) herself in the mirror everytime she gets dressed. Then after that, her next words are, "I have to go show Daddy!"


*Gosh, I just love that smile of hers...trust me, it's beyond difficult disciplining her!

4 comments:

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

She is so cute. Everyday is a new day with great new memories. Cherish everyone, before you know it she will be saying, "you know mom, next year I will be 13". Oh so sad!

Anonymous said...

She looks "egglackly" like CJ in the last picture with how she's smiling. Such a beauty. And, she knows how much her daddy appreciates good fashion...that's why she has to show him her outfits.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the dress! We are a big fan of ladybugs in this house too! :)

Trin isn't being vain, she just has great self-esteem! Something every girl should have!

Gram said...

I agree with all comments, especially Adrian's! As I was reading your posts, my first thought was, "Every girl needs to have great self esteem and when she's blessed enough to have a Godly father who loves her, she's blessed!" You GO, Doll-Baby!

With love, from 2 of her biggest fans, Gram and Pappaw XO XO