Friday, April 23, 2010

Trin's Recent Funnies...

*As most children, the older Trin gets, the funnier she becomes! Some of the things she comes up with are absolutely hilarious! Here a few recent "funnies" that came out of Trin's mouth...

1. Each afternoon when I get home from work, Trin follows me into the bedroom while I change my clothes. I was down to my undergarments one day this past week when she put her hand on my butt and said, "I like your booty, Mommy!" She then went on to say, "And I like your underwear, and I like your bra." I told CJ that it's nice to know that both my 2-year-old AND my 27-year-old like my "booty." :)

2. Triniti LOVES to pray (which is awesome)! She has a tendancy to pray for "everyone and their brother" when it's her turn to pray at night before she goes to bed. This past week as she was praying, she said, "Dear Jesus...please...Pappaw, and Gram, and Auntie...umm...and Donald Duck, and Mickey Mouse, and Ollie (her babydoll that she named...I have NO clue where she got the name "Ollie"). I had to turn my head in order to keep a straight face. It's just so cute...she's so serious when she prays, but it cracks me up when Donald, Mickey, and babydolls gets brought into the prayer.

3. Today Trin made about three "old lady" friends at the library. One of them she really kept talking to (she talked more than the old lady). Anyway, Trin plopped herself down on the library floor with a book that I was going to check out. She opened it up and began "reading" it. She then looked up at the old lady and said, "I'm reading the Bible." Yikes...I'm certain Mommy's chick lit does not even begin to compare to the Bible!!!

4. As a special treat, I took Trin to Dunkin Donuts for a couple of donut holes. After she ate one donut hole, she said, "Mmmm...that was SO good. I want another one please." I started cracking up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is amusing. And, she kept us laughing this whole weekend. I had fun.

Gram said...

She is so precious... 'reminds Dad and I, so much, of you at that age!