Friday, April 30, 2010

Trin as Everyone Else...

This is the conversation that took place between Trin and me tonight...

Me: Hey pretty Trini! Are you Triniti?
Trin: (smiles) NO!
Me: You're not? Well then who are you?
Trin: I'm Pappaw!!!
Me: Oh! Well, HI Pappaw!
Trin: (giggles) I'm Gram!
Me: Hi Gram!
Trin: (giggles even more) I'm Auntie!

***So the conversation continued, as I'm sure you can imagine, by going through Daddy and Mommy, and back to Pappaw, Gram, and Auntie. Then this happened...

Trin (to me): Hi Pappaw!!! (laugh hysterically at her own joke)

Who needs comical entertainment when you have a two-year-old comedian living in your home???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I'm so glad she knows us in her little heart even though we're miles apart. She is an entertainer, sometimes without even meaning to be one.

Gram said...

She is SO you, Lori! It warms OUR hearts to know that we are so in HER heart (as Auntie said)... how funny!