*I got the idea a few months back of seeing what Trin's hair would look like if I tried to straighten it. She is obviously too young to have anything done at the salon (chemically, that is), but I didn't want to wait until she was 4 or 5 to see her hair straight. So this morning was my first attempt at trying to straighten Trin's super curly hair. It didn't go exactly as I had envisioned in my mind, but I know it will get better with time...
*Trin sat perfectly still the entire time...she was such a good sport!
*Getting ready for the blow dryer...



*One section of straight hair...

*Here comes the flat-iron...
*Her hair definitely takes on a much different texture when it's straight...it's a lot coarser...one of the wonderful parts of being a bi-racial child. ;)
*Below, you can hear Trin singing to herself and being silly in the mirror...trying to pass the time while she was getting her hair done...
2 comments:
I can't believe she sat still through all of that. Although, I do miss the curls...that's one of my favorite things about her.
How cute! It amazes me how much going from curly to straight can change the way someone looks!
I keep saying I am going to tackle Sam's hair and straighten it, but I haven't yet. How long did Trin's hair take you?
And I agree with you, the outfit is adorable! ;)
Post a Comment