*Today was also bittersweet because with my new position for next year (I will be teaching the 4th grade Honors class) comes a move. I will be moving down the street to another school in the district (I taught there once before during the 2005/2006 school year). I am very, very sad to be leaving my awesome friends that are my family away from home and my wonderful Principal. But I do look forward to my new position next year.
*This year was really rough for me...but God got me through it. I am looking forward to doing NOTHING this summer (okay, that isn't entirely true...I start potty training next Monday; Trin will be going to Gymnastics not once, but twice a week starting June 22nd; Trin and I will be taking a trip to TN to visit my family for eight days in July; and of course I will be inundated with masters courses all summer long). But not having to get up at 5:00 AM and deal with the stresses of work each and every weekday equates to basically "doing nothing" for the summer. :)
*Below are some pictures from today at school. My principal allows us to bring our child(ren) on the last day...Trin thoroughly enjoyed herself...
*Trin & Chrissy...
*Mommy, can I hide in the locker???
*And finally, a video of Trin inside the locker at school...
3 comments:
Una mas!
I am surprised she wasn't scared to be in the locker.
We'll all turn around and blink and she'll be going to school FOR REAL! This will seem like a distant memory.
Post a Comment