
I want to wish everyone a very blessed Thanksgiving tomorrow. CJ and I were just verbally listing all of the many things that we are thankful for this Thanksgiving, and I'd like to make mention of as many as I can remember. First and foremost, I am so very thankful for Jesus Christ and the cross...without Him, none of us would be where we are today. Next, I am extremely thankful this Thanksgiving for the most wonderful man God has ever created...CJ. He continues to bless my life in so many ways; he is the definition of true love. He is my best friend, my soulmate, and the one I will marry next year. I am also thankful (every year) for my wonderful family, Dad, Mom, and Shannon. They have always been there for me in my 25 1/2 years of life...they are the best family I could ever have. I am thankful for my "new" family that I became a part of this year...CJ's family. My new grandparents are just wonderful...so loving and caring. I truly feel a part of CJ's extended family, and I look forward to celebrating the holiday with them tomorrow. I am thankful for all of the friends God has blessed me with...they help make the sad times happy...and the happy times happier. :)
Aside from the wonderful blessings of the people in my life...God has blessed me with so many things that I must make mention of. I am so very thankful for my job, place to live, car, food, clothing, church, material items that God has blessed me with, enough money every month to pay the bills, and so many more things that I am quite certain I am forgetting about.
I pray that this holiday season every one of you is richly blessed from God above.
No comments:
Post a Comment