24 Days and Counting...Happy December everyone! I must say, we were "warmly" greeted by snow on the first day of December. (Did everyone like my metaphor there?) haha It took me 45+ minutes to get to work this morning, when the normal time is 25-28 minutes. My poor car kept fishtailing everytime I either took off from a stop or made a turn. I prayed the whole way to school...and obviously God got me here safely. Has everyone started their Christmas shopping yet? Is anyone done?? I think I had the most fun shopping for CJ this year...I am officially done shopping for him. I'm also done with my Mom and sister...and almost done with my Dad. I do, however, have all of my Christmas letters typed, printed out, signed, sealed, addressed, stamped, and ready to be mailed out. They've actually been done since November...I was an early bird with that one. So look for your letter in the mail soon...they'll be on their way next weekend.
Ok, time to sign off. I'm still at work and will be until 8:00 tonight (and the next 2 Thursday's). Aren't I the dedicated teacher?? hehe Naa...I'm getting paid to help out with these Reading Express programs...the pay is too good to pass up. I'll talk to you all soon. Much Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment