My spring break officially ended when the alarm on my cell phone blasted the tune of "Here Comes the Bride" at 5:00 this morning! One would think a tune such as that might put a smile on my face, but not this time! I immediately prayed that God would get me out of bed and through my first day back to work...
...16 hours after waking, here I am, alive and well. My first day back wasn't as dreadful as I had anticipated. Most of the children were still half asleep from the break, and only two of my little lovelies were threatening one another by the end of the day. All in all, I can't complain! I have only 27 more days with the kids, and 2 of those are half days. I can deal!
Tomorrow, at exactly 9:24 AM, I will be reaching the age of 26! Getting excited about turning the next age ended last year on my "Golden Birthday." Now I just feel like I am getting older...I had much more fun counting down the days until CJ's birthday rather than my own. In all seriousness though, I do thank God for each and every year of life that He allows me to live and fulfill the purposes He has for me. I look forward to the days ahead...I'm excited to see what's in store for me.
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LORI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!
I KNOW this next year will be an awesome, as you tunr 26 and become a wife. WOW. I pray many many blessings on you this day.
MUCH love - KATH
Thanks Kath! I look forward to "finally" being a wife this year, at 26. God bless you!
Post a Comment