
~CJ normally behaves himself when taking pictures...but he was in rare form this past Friday night.~

~My Mom and her best friend, Sue...SURPRISE!~

~SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Mom was completely surprised at her 50th birthday party this past Saturday, June 16th. ~

~The cake, compliments of my sister (the cake decorator).~

~Me @ my sister's house...just hanging out!~

~Part of my Dad's birthday present to my Mom...a portrait of her on his Harley. My Mom had a similar portrait done of my Dad by the same artist three years ago for my Dad's 50th...so now they have matching Harley portraits. How sweet!~

~Here is Mom showing off the portrait of herself on my Dad's Harley.~

~Here is Mom, opening up all of her presents.~

~And my wonderful husband, smiling nicely for me.~

~So how do I look with a baby?? haha Is he not just the cutest butterball ever?? This is one of my many 2nd cousins, Aiden (4 months old). He's almost as big as me!!!

~My sweetie and me @ Mom's birthday party.~

~Dad and sister, Shannon.~

~My most favorite Aunt and Uncle in the entire universe...my Aunt Kathy (my Dad's sister) & Uncle Jack from Tennessee.~

~Moomy -n- Me~

~Dad -n- Me~

~One of the two Harley Davidson shirts CJ and I got my dad for Father's Day.~

~The other Harley shirt.~

~Cozying up on Mom & Dad's couch.~

~The Harley Davidson shirt CJ and I got my Mom for part of her 50th birthday present. I thought it was so perfect for her special occasion.~

~Mom modeling her new shirt.~
CJ and I took a very quick trip to Tennessee this past weekend for my Mom's surprise 50th birthday party...and it just so happened to be Father's Day, so I was able to spend it with my Dad for the first time in 7 years. We wanted to stay longer, but I started teaching summer school today, so we had to get back last night. My Mom is coming here for 10 days in August while my Dad goes on a motorcycle trip out west, so we'll get to spend time together again soon. It was so good to get away for a few days...especially with all of the stress I've been going through with my car. The time away was refreshing and much needed!!!
2 comments:
Looks like you had a nice trip. I am glad everything worked out! By the way, I think I have those same shorts. Did you get them at Burlington?
This was the first Fathers Day that I was away from Priya. That was hard... But I'm glad you got to spend it with your dad!
Post a Comment