
~Washer~

~Dryer~
You know you're a grown-up when you get excited about purchasing your very first washer and dryer set!!! CJ wanted the brand new HE5 front-loaders, but we settled for the HE2 front-loaders. We got them both in black (although I suggested we have interracial appliances, as pictured above). :) I am super excited that after 3+ years, I will no longer have to make trips to the local laundromat to get my laundry done! CJ and I can now do laundry in the comfort of our own home.
Our next two projects are to find new living room furniture for our new place...and still a car for me. Hopefully soon...
2 comments:
Hehe...interracial appliances! Girl, you make me laugh! You are right though, only a grown up would get excited about buying a washer/dryer! I am jealous though, I want my very own washer/dryer! I like yoru choices though, very nice! G/L with the furniture and car hunt!!
hahaha! That would be awesome if you had interracial appliances! In response to your comment on my post, yest Matthew and Kristofer are cousins. And I would love to get coffee some time. What days are you free?
Post a Comment