Monday, August 20, 2007

Baby's First Gifts...


~Can you tell these are from my Dad?? He wants the baby
to enjoy Harley's as much as he does.~


~Scratch-proof Mittens...I know these have been around
for awhile...I think they're the coolest thing! These are
from my Mom.~


~The essential starters, also from my Mom. We stood in
the diaper aisle at Target for quite some time trying to
figure out which diapers I wanted to try.~


~This is the Baby's very first gift (from Me). Actually, I
bought this set of books and cd's at the end of last school
year, before I was even pregnant. I bought them in faith
that I would soon have a baby to read them to.~


~Baby's first clothes (from my Mom)...everytime I look at
the "I Love Hugs" outfit, I head way into the future and am
in a state of awe that I will be putting this on MY child soon.~


~Bibs from my Mom. The Baby's very first bib was the
one I got to surprise CJ that I was pregnant. It says
"I Love Daddy" on it.~


~And last but not least...a few toys for the Baby, compliments
again of my Moomy. The caterpillar is educational, which of
course I love. :) It's a Leap Frog product, which I think is
awesome. From the looks of the educational caterpillar,
the book of "First 100 Words," and the set of 14 books and
cd's, my child will be learning as soon as he/she exits the womb.
I'm a teacher...what can I say?? haha~

4 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

Cute stuff! We will be sending Armaan over so he can learn along with Flit! :-)

Kelly B said...

Swaddler diapers and Huggies wipes are my favorite. And you will also have favorites of infant sanitary products. It's one of the many amazing (and somewhat ridiculous) changes you will encounter!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute!! Like I have said, I hated the swaddlers and loved the huggies! As far as wipes go, I usually get whatever is on sale! (they work the same as far as I am concerned!):) Love the hats your Dad bought the baby! Too cute!

Kathy said...

Your baby things are so sweet. I remember collecting and my mom and I buying, how fun. I love the hats.