Friday, August 31, 2007

Ring of Animals for Flit...



Baby Flit received yet another gift yesterday, and he/she is only 11.5 weeks old! One of my best friends, Beth, is currently visiting from Florida before she and her husband embark on a 1-year missionary commitment to Russia! They will be leaving on Tuesday in the wee hours of the morning from O'Hare and will not return to the states until next September. So...she was so kind to take me out shopping for my baby before she left. We were in Target for awhile and then Babies R Us even longer. I thought I had decided on what I wanted her to buy...and then we both saw the item in the pictures above. We both fell in love with it immediately, and I knew I had to have it for Flit. :) Every other plush animal ring rattles when you shake it...and it's so colorful. We clearly set the trend because the lady that was in line in front of us asked us where we found the adorably cute item, and then got out of line and made a bee-line over to the "gift section" of the store. And both cashiers working commented on it as well. Do we have good taste or what???

Thanks again Beth...I'll miss you this next year...and you'll get to see Baby Flit enjoying his/her new toy when he/she is a little over 5 months. God bless you and Aaron as you travel to Russia and fulfill God's will in your life. I will continue to pray for and support the two of you...lots of love!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did I know this was what you got? I saw this and wanted it for Braden's room back when we took him to get his 3 month pictures!! I fell in love the moment I saw it because it goes perfect with his room! I hope to get it for him soon! It is the cutest toy I have seen in awhile and I know Flit will love it!

Bipin Sen said...

The more animals, the better! That way no corner of the house will feel left out as they are strewn all over the place... ;-)