Saturday, September 01, 2007

Baby Flit's Bedding Sets...

~Tickled Pink bedding for either Triniti RayAnn or Sadie Ryelle~


~Mod Squad bedding for Thais Mikele~

I know it's rather early (afterall, I am only 11.5 weeks pregnant), but if you know me well, you know that I am the complete opposite of a procrastinator. In fact, I like to get things done as soon as I can to avoid all possible stress. So why would I be any different with the planning of our baby? We've had the names picked out since before we ever got married, and once we began trying to conceive in January, I was online every weekend looking at the latest and coolest products for our future child. During the early months of 2007, I came across a designer of baby bedding sets, Glenna Jean. Her creations amaze me, and I fell in love with them immediately. They are a bit pricey, but our child is worth it, right?? :) And if you know me well, you also know that once I find something I like, it's very, very, very difficult (impossible, really) to get me to change my mind and buy something different or cheaper. I like what I like...and I usually end up buying it. So there they are...the girl and boy bedding sets that CJ and I agreed on. They aren't my original favorites, but I did choose about 8 bedding sets and told CJ to tell me which two he liked the best. And there you have it...

3 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

Hey.. nothing's too pricey for a first-born! When you have your second, that's when you realize how much you splurged on the first! :-)

Kelly B said...

I LOVE them both! I love brown. Miranda just got a bunch of brown/pink & brown/teal clothes. HAVE FUN!

Anonymous said...

So cute! And yesm you soend so much it isn't funny! Nothing wrong with planning early either, I could have done my registry a year before I got pregnant!