Sunday, September 02, 2007

Our trip to Baby Depot...

...So after completely disagreeing on every last crib on display at Babies R Us, we left the store and headed over to Baby Depot. It's funny how things work out...without saying a word to one another, we both picked out the same exact crib as our favorite...and here is what it looks like:




...My parents have already agreed to buy us the crib and mattress of our choice, and we really lucked out with what we chose because for the same price as most cribs, we also get the changing table since the item is a combo! Not only are we thrilled about that, but my Mom is too! We kind of get two for the price of one!



So our purpose in going to Baby Depot was just the check out cribs, right? And since I had never before been inside of a Baby Depot, I did not realize that it was connected to Burlington and had tons of clothes, etc. Well, while I was looking at baby gear, CJ was off looking in other departments. When we met up, he asked me if I wanted a winter coat. I politely refused since I already have a few coats and will be growing this winter anyway. He kept talking about this particular coat that he found and wanted to buy for me. I asked him if this would be an early Christmas present, and he said no. I wasn't too sure about it because I technically do not have a need for a coat. Well, he insisted that I at least go look at it and try it on. I obeyed and honored his request (after he twisted my arm a few times). :) To make a very long story short (full of friendly debates back and forth between CJ and me), this is what my dear husband bought for his pregnant wife today...



~Black Baby Phat scarf/hat/gloves set~

~Brown Baby Phat scarf/hat/gloves set to
match the coat below...~

~The brown Baby Phat coat that CJ "just
had to get me.~

And there you have it...this is what happens when you go in a store for one purpose and for one purpose only. :)

No comments: