Monday, October 29, 2007

4 Days and Counting...

Only four days left until CJ and I find out if Flit is a Triniti or a Thais!!! If you have any last predictions (although CJ assured me that he doesn't need the predictions, as he already knows it's a girl)...send them my way! We'll find out sometime after 10:30 AM on Friday morning. We are quite excited and hoping the days until then pass by very quickly. My students at school are also very excited...so excited that they were disappointed when they saw I was at school today (apparently they thought I was getting the ultrasound today). :)

CJ and his friend Mike picked up Flit's crib today...woo hoo! There won't be pictures of it for awhile because it will remain unassembled in the box until after we finish painting the room (sometime at the very end of this year). But for now...here is another picture of what it looks like on display at Baby Depot... although ours is a cherry wood instead of honey.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the crib!! And I'm with CJ, I vote Triniti.... but maybe that's because I'll be so disappointed that you won't get to use all those adorable clothes if its a Thais. (How do you pronounce that anyway!?)

Anonymous said...

I still say it will be a Thais!! Most guys I have known that have guessed were wrong anyway, CJ could be the first to prove me wroing though!

Bipin Sen said...

Cherry.. Nice choice! We can't wait to find out! The suspense is intense! :-)

Kathy said...

Friday is around the corner...how exciting. I hope baby will show you what he/she is. The crib looks really cool.

Clair Boone @ www.mummydeals.org said...

Are you gonna blog asap on Friday? I'm gonna be checking in!

Anonymous said...

You must send out an email ASAP...I am so curious! You know what you should do with your kids...have them make predictions of their own. I had my kids tell me what they thought...boy or girl and then we graphed it. It was a fun math lesson. I know, I am such a teacher nerd! Good luck tomorrow.