
More Free Graphics at pYzam.com
~Can you tell CJ is excited it's a girl???~

Today's ultrasound went a whole lot better than my 9-week one. After about 30 minutes of measurements, CJ was finally able to come in the room so that we could see our beautiful baby on the screen for the second time! After about 10 minutes, the technician declared that our baby is a girl, to which CJ said, "YES!!!" So Triniti RayAnn Colbert will be born sometime next March. We'll get the results of our ultrasound in 3-5 days.
We went directly to Babies R Us to register afterwards and will tackle Target on another day, but we're pretty much done. As for now, we're off to my monthly checkup. I'll post the ultrasound soon...



7 comments:
Yay for girls!!! I can't wait to meet the little princess!! We are so happy for you!! Congrats!
Yip yip yipee!!!!! How about a "I told you so"?!! Haha... I am so super excited for both of you.
WOW! Good for you guys...I know how much you wanted a girl. Now my little man and your little lady can be boyfriend/girlfriend. Awe...how cute!
We do need to have a baby meeting with Kathleen once we are all ready.
Congrats! I've been wondering all day if your baby would be wearing all the pink that you bought! Can't wait to meet her soon!
whew, so glad to hear that you dont have to return those clothes!!!
And also, of course that your baby is healthy and doing well. :) hehe, its so fun having a girl.
Congratulations Lori & CJ...so nice to hear of a precious little girl. How wonderful!
Joanne
Congrats, guys! That's GREAT news...we can't wait to meet Triniti! Cute name BTW
Post a Comment