Friday, November 16, 2007

Opposite Ends of the Spectrum...



~I recently heard about both of these books, back to back. Intrigued by both titles, I decided to buy these books to find out a little more on the realities of heaven and hell. I have grown up in Church my entire life and been a Christian since the age of 4, but it is still impossible to fathom what heaven and hell are truly like. These books definitely helped to put a lot of things into perspective, as well as answer a few questions. I highly recommend them...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leif saw these books at Sam's club a few months ago and was intrigued as well. I think I am going to get them for him for Christmas. I have to say, I am a bit scared to read the one about hell!!

Bipin Sen said...

Is it possible for you to give a few sentence summary of each so I know what they are about?

Anonymous said...

I likewise have read both of these books, and do recommend them both. I have read other accounts of Heaven and Hell as experienced by current ministers, and I have noted that sometimes the accounts vary. However, Heaven is better than we can fathom, and it should be no surprise that people can experience different aspects of the same place.

Bipin, buy or borrow the books. I will loan you mine - if I haven't already given them out.

-Scott J.