Thursday, November 15, 2007

What Will "They" Think of Next???




So there you have it...Biracial pride items...officially at http://www.cafepress.com/. Of course being interracially married and now being pregnant with a biracial baby, I am always looking for unique things...and I found some. :) Triniti can proudly show off her two races by wearing this bib and onesie. I love it!!!

On to other baby news...I felt Triniti for the very first time on Sunday, November 4th...then not again until this past Tuesday. I woke up 3 minutes before my alarm was due to go off (4:57 AM), so I decided to lay there for my last three minutes. While I was waiting for my alarm to sound, I felt the little thumps again on my right side. I smiled and thought, "What a great way to wake up and start my day!" Then, I felt her again last night...A LOT! I was just sitting on the couch, browsing the Internet, when I felt the little thumps. I kept lifting my shirt in hopes to see my stomach move, but every time I did, Triniti would get shy and stop moving (figures)! I finally caught her...and it was the coolest thing ever to see my stomach actually move every time she thumped me with her tiny foot. My Dad said to wait until CJ and I can actually see the feet and hands sticking out! That'll be awesome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I can't wait to see it on her! Biracial babies are cool! (although you could never tell Braden is one!) Isn't feeling those little kicks the most awesome thing? I STILL miss feeling them!! I seriously can't wait to meet this little girl!

Bipin Sen said...

Well, I'll be.. That's pretty cool. I didn't even think something like that existed. I'm positive Triniti will have the best things of both of you!

Anonymous said...

The hand/feet thing is strange the first time you feel it. I had a friend in college who became pregnant, and one dat she grabbed my hand and put it on her belly and it was almost like her baby was high-fiving my hand. Nothing quite like it. Not to mention, I was a bit uncomfortable touching someone else's wife. He told me that she had done it to all her friends, so not toworry about it.

I haven't seen them in quite some time, but I can still vividly recall the experience.

Do you sing or play music for your baby?

Anonymous said...

Scott from LWC, incase my signature doesn't change yet