Sunday, November 04, 2007

Meet Triniti's Very First Teddy Bear...


~The ever-so-cute "Brennan Bear" from Baby Gap~


My friend Diana bought Triniti her very first bear...I fell in love with it as soon as she gave it to me this past Thursday! In a way, it reminds me of my 21.5 year-old bear, Beary, that my Dad gave to me on my 6th birthday. Triniti's bear has that older, rugged look to it, and I just love it. I have a feeling this will be Triniti's favorite bear (or at least Mommy's). Thanks again Diana!!!

*Also, thanks to everyone who is so happy for us that we don't have to return any of our girl clothing that we bought for Triniti already. :) We're happy too...and CJ can't wait to start buying more for his little girl. When we were registering on Friday at Babies R Us, anything that said, "Daddy's Little Girl," or "I Love My Daddy" got his attention right away! It is so cute, and I can't wait to actually see him with Triniti in a few more months.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...too cute! Braden has Brennan stitched on a couple onesies! He is a cute little bear and I am sure Triniti will love it just as much as mommy! I can't wait to do my shopping for Triniti too! I have seen so much already!