Sunday, November 04, 2007

Triniti's Wardrobe Expands...

Pretty soon, Mommy and Daddy are going to get jealous of Triniti's wardrobe, as it is expanding quickly! I had another fun shopping day at a few different stores today. And for those of you who are already thinking, "Lori shouldn't be buying so many clothes before the baby arrives," I made sure to buy all different sizes. I realize that babies grow out of clothes quickly, so I made sure I have clothes that will go with different seasons all the way from birth to 12 months. Here are her newest additions...I can't wait to actually dress her in them!


~Her first little mini skirt! ~

~Now I just have to find a pair of Puma's to match her outfit.~

~A set of Polo dresses for next summer~

~How can CJ resist her when she wears this?~

~One of my fave's...probably because it reminds me
of something I would wear. :) A little Calvin Klein
3-piece outfit.~


~Another one of my fave's.~

~The outfit from before that I couldn't take
out of the box until we were sure it was a girl.~

~Aren't baby jeans the cutest??~

~Guess? Dress~

I decided to tackle the baby's closet this weekend, as it was crammed full of my clothes (sad, I know)!!! I bought two hugomptious plastic bins, stuffed them both full with my clothes, and now have room for Triniti's clothes. So here is half of her closet thus far...do you think I should buy more pink??? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey... you need to slow down some. People are going to have nothing to buy for you three if you keep buying everything. Hee, hee.... :)

Bipin Sen said...

Au contraire! I think there's no such thing as too many clothes for a beautiful little girl! ;-)

And regardless of what she's wearing, I don't think CJ will be able to resist her! :-)