Saturday, November 10, 2007

Over Half-Way Through My Pregnancy...

Well...here you have it...my "21 Weeks" picture. I can't believe that I'm over half-way through my pregnancy! God has blessed me so much these past 21 weeks...I have felt so good, and I still fit into all of my pre-pregnancy clothes! I am really in no hurry to buy maternity clothes, however, I am starting to look forward to actually popping out and being visibly pregnant.

This picture is for all of my friends far away who want to see the pregnant me...sorry to disappoint ya, but you can't really see Triniti yet. Maybe by Thanksgiving (or Christmas)!!! :) CJ and I are just taking one day at a time and hoping that the second half goes by as quickly as the first.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a very pretty Mommy to be!! We are so looking forward to Triniti's arrival! Maybe her and Braden will share a birthday!! You look fabulous darling!

Bipin Sen said...

Hey! Looking good. She will be here before you know it. Hmmm.. I think I will write that line at least a few more times down the road... ;-)

Kathy said...

You are looking good! Yeah take your time to get into maternity things...no hurry! I am so glad that everything is going so well, we are so excited for you both