Thursday, December 20, 2007

Well, just in case I don't get a chance to Blog again before CJ and I leave for Tennessee on Saturday morning...

Merry Christmas

I am hoping to be able to Blog about my 27-week Doctor's appointment tomorrow evening. In addition to my normal appointment, I'll also be testing for Gestational Diabetes, as well as getting the shot for being RH negative. Say a prayer for me that everything goes well.


Tomorrow the students are dismissed at 12:30 PM, and the staff is being served lunch afterwards (then we get to leave early). CJ and I still have to pack for Tennessee...we'll be trying to condense 8 days worth of packing for both of us into one suitcase. We're trying not to take a lot this year because we'll have Christmas presents AND baby shower presents to bring back home on December 30th! I suggested renting a U-Haul for the trip, but we're still taking my car. :) haha

I won't have access to the Internet while we're in Tennessee, but I'll be sure to update my Blog with LOTS of pictures from Christmas, the baby shower, Dollywood, etc. when we return on the 30th. Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas sweetie! Please say Hello to Momma Walls and your Dad and sister! Be safe!