Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Lamaze & Maternity Pics...

Lamaze was actually...enjoyable...for both CJ and me!!! Our instructor made time pass quickly and kept us laughing. CJ and I feel like we learned a lot, and it was worth our time. I feel more confident after attending Lamaze about going au natural!!! CJ and I have been praying throughout my entire pregnancy that both my pregnancy and labor/delivery would be blessed. We believe that God can get me through the labor and delivery process with no meds! If things don't go as planned, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, but my faith is in God.

This past Monday, a friend of ours from Church, Michelle, took maternity pictures of me (and CJ). I haven't had a chance to see them all yet, but she did send me a few "teasers" to hold me over until she can get me the rest. Of the three she sent me, this one is by far my favorite. I love the black and white...and I love just looking at my unborn Princess...there are so many thoughts that run through my head when I look at myself looking at Triniti.

*Click on Michelle's name above to see more of her awesome photography work!!!



I am officially 38 weeks as of today...can you believe it??? My last day of work is scheduled to be two weeks from tomorrow (March 20th)...I hope I make it that long. It's hard to believe that Triniti could really come at any day. I have a feeling that she won't be too early or late...like my friend Kelly said, she'll probably come on her exact due date because that would be "so me." When she comes, she comes...we're ready, the hospital bags are packed, and the pre-registration form has been sent to the hospital. The only thing we're waiting on is for the Grandparents from Tennessee to arrive (March 17th). :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture! It looks great! Can't wait to see more!

Hopefully Triniti will be like Braden and come on her due date too! That would be too funny! (and I begged him to come on time! it worked!)

We can't wait to meet her!