
~My dear friend Kelly with her 1-month old, Kaity, and 1-year old, Miranda. These are Triniti's first two friends to come visit her...she thoroughly enjoyed it.~ :)
*And on to Triniti's first outing...


~Here she is, bundled up and all ready for her first outing. This is what she has to say about it...
*Well, after Mommy got me all bundled up and ready to go, I completely zonked out! Our first stop was the doctor's office so that Mommy could get her staples removed. The doctor that removed Mommy's staples was super funny...he had Mommy cracking up in no time! Afterwards, Mommy took me down to see the nurses who take care of her while she was pregnant with me. You should have heard how they ooohed and aaaahed over me. One nurse said that I look like my Daddy...I loved that comment!
*Our next stop was Babies R Us. Since I'll be going to Church on Sunday for the first time and it's Easter, my Pappaw wanted to buy me an Easter outfit. Everything is soooo big on me right now, so Pappaw couldn't get me a dress like he wanted. :( But he did buy me a really cute spring onesie and a matching sweater (with lambs on it) to go over it. I'll wear a dress next Easter when I'm bigger.
*Mommy was tired after our two stops, so we came home. And wouldn't you know...I woke up as soon as we got home. Maybe I'll stay awake more for my 2nd outing to Church tomorrow. Everyone can't wait to see me at Church...and I look forward to meeting all of Mommy and Daddy's friends there. Mommy will explain the rest of the pictures below...

~Doesn't she just look so snuggly here?~


~Triniti has started sucking on her right index finger. We all think it's so adorable!~

~Here are my parents, Pappaw and Gram, just so elated about their very first grandbaby. They're already scheming how they can take Triniti home with them to Tennessee. Mommy and Daddy said, "No Way!!!"~


~Triniti is one week old today!!! She loves looking at her Daddy. CJ's been gone a lot this week, so Triniti and I are both so excited to have him home with us all weekend long. Triniti is totally, completely, 110% in love with her Daddy...can you blame her?~

~Here are my two most favorite people in the world...my gorgeous husband and beautiful daughter. Life just can't get any better...I have the best hubby and daughter God could have ever created for me. I am so blessed...I just look at them and am amazed that God blessed me this much.~
I'd love to update my Blog every hour, but anyone with a newborn knows that's not exactly possible. :) I will do my best to update every couple of days. I'll definitely take pictures tomorrow of her first Easter. It will technically be her 2nd holiday since she was born because even though she doesn't look like it, she is part Irish from me, so she celebrated St. Patrick's Day this past Monday. :)
More to come...
1 comment:
She is beautiful! Congratulations on her arrival and I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment