Saturday, March 08, 2008

Maternity Pics, Part 2

Well, here they are...my maternity pics. CJ and I are so happy with how they turned out. Michelle, you did such a fabulous job! Thanks again for all of your creative ideas...we can't wait to take newborn pics when Triniti arrives.








~one of my favorites~

~another one of my favorites~



~my absolute favorite~









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!! They are beautiful! You guys make a beautiful couple!! Good luck keeping the boys away from Triniti! :)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you love them. I do too. :) Its impossible not to end up with beautiful images of you guys - I mean come on, LOOK at you!!

Anonymous said...

they are amazing! i love them! you and cj are way too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Lori,

We all enjoyed your maternity pic's. I especially like the one where you're standing in front of the wall outside looking straight ahead. Can't wait to see you and little T (and lil' B).

Love,
Shannon

Kathy said...

Hey Lori, the pics are great, Michelle is really good. One more week...wow!!!