It's funny how the very end of pregnancy changes things (for me, at least). Up until this past week, I have continued to say that I do not want Triniti to arrive early because I wanted to finish up working through Thursday, March 20th. Also, my parents don't arrive until March 18th, and my Mom is scheduled to be with CJ and me in the delivery room...this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for her, and she doesn't want to miss it!
Then week 39 came...
I am SO ready to be done and get Triniti out of me! I know my Mom wasn't too happy to hear that, but it's not as if my *wishes* will cause Triniti to arrive early. I am experiencing a lot of discomfort, and my patience level at work is almost nonexistent.
I was hoping for great news at the doctor's office yesterday...but nothing! I have not even started to dilate (I'm 70% effaced). The doctor said that Triniti has absolutely no more room to grow (uhh...I could have told him that). I asked him if he thought she might be long, and he said it's very possible...so maybe she'll take after her Daddy. She's as high up in my ribs and as far down in my pelvis as she can possibly get! The doctor said she could come anytime...or a week and a half (ugh).
So I just wanted to let everyone know that Triniti is still packed inside of me...refusing to come out. Hopefully I'll have time to update my Blog before I actually go to the hospital to let everyone know when I'm in labor...hopefully SOON!
3 comments:
Ahhh.. the waiting game! Sorry that she is taking her time getting here. I think you can even take your laptop with you because they have internet access there (I thought so). Maybe CJ can type an hour by hour update.. ;-)
haha.... i didn't even read this before I sent you my first e-mail... which probably seemed like a response to this but really the Lord had just put you on my heart!
AND NOW YOU'RE PROBABLY IN LABOR!!!
How exciting. It always seems like those babies come when we just can't handle being pregnant one more minute... and would do ANYTHING (like go through labor! heehee) to get them out!
Good Luck!
Lori -
Your baby girl is beautiful. Congratulations to you and CJ. Hope to see her in person.
Your cousin,
Chrystal
Post a Comment